Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Last Updated: February 17, 2023
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- "Do Not Track" Signals
- Choices About Your Information
- Third Party Links
- Children’s Privacy
- US State-Specific Disclosures
- Notice to California Residents
- How to Contact Us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the Site and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us in using our Site and Services:
- Create an Account. When you create an account with us, you will provide us with certain information including your name and email address, and you will create a password.
- Place an Order. When you place an order with us, you will provide us with your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and payment information (e.g., credit or debit card number). If you place an order for a custom-made product, you have the option to provide us with additional information, such as your date of birth, a photograph, or other event details.
- Request a Catalog. When you request a catalog from us, you will provide us with your name, email address, and mailing address. You may choose to provide us with your phone number and the name of your business/organization.
- Enter a Contest or Giveaway. If you enter into one of our contests or giveaways, you will provide us with your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and other information depending on the promotion.
- Chat with Us. If you use our Live Chat feature, you will provide us with your email address, first name, and any information you choose to provide in your chat message. Our Live Chat feature is provided by a third-party chat provider. The chat provider may collect, record, and store the information you provide in the chat.
- Apply for a Job. If you apply for a job with us, you will provide us with your name, email address, telephone number and other information as required for the position. We use a third party to collect this information. If you use our Recruiting Assistant chatbot feature, you will provide us with any information you choose to provide in your chat message. Our Recruiting Assistant chatbot feature is provided by a third-party chatbot provider. The chatbot provider may collect, record, and store the information you provide in the chat.
- Otherwise Interact with Our Site or Services. When you log-in to your account, send us any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or interact with us in any way, you may need to provide us with your log-in information, name, email address, and/or phone number.
Information as You Navigate Our Site
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. For example, the pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Site is accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis. Third
Third Party Information
We also may receive and use Personally Identifiable Information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we might get an updated delivery address from one of our shipping providers.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Site and Services, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Process your account registration;
- Process and fulfill your order;
- Review your job application;
- Contact you regarding our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Protect the security and integrity of our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it, or any other purpose we deem necessary or appropriate;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
We may share the Personally Identifiable Information we collect about you in the following ways:
- With vendors who perform data or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, marketing, etc.);
- With vendors to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our or a third party’s legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- With any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- With any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, or in preparation for any of these events;
- To complete a transaction, provide a product or services or perform a contract;
- To perform research and analysis for marketing, user experience, technological or product development purposes;
- With any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Personally Identifiable Information or for any other purpose we deem necessary, including to protect the health or safety of others.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our Site does not currently interpret, respond to, or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATIONReview and Request Changes to Your Information
You may use your account to access, correct, or view certain Personally Identifiable Information we have collected and which is associated with your account. Our marketing emails also provide a link for you to update your email address.
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click here. You may also unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
US STATE-SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES
For a discussion of the categories of personal data we process, the purposes for our processing, the categories of personal data that we share with third parties, and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal data, please see Sections 1 through 3, above, and Section 11, below.
Depending on the state in which you reside, you may have certain privacy rights regarding your personal data. If you are a California resident, please see our “Notice to California Residents” Section below. For other state residents, your privacy rights may include (if applicable):
- The right to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data and to access such personal data;
- The right to obtain a copy of your personal data that we collected from and/or about you in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the information to another controller without hindrance, where the processing is carried out by automated means;
- The right to delete personal data that we collected from and/or about you, subject to certain exceptions;
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data that we maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions;
- The right, if applicable, to opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of (1) targeted advertising; (2) the “sale” of your personal data (as that term is defined by applicable law); and (3) profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you;
- If we are required by applicable law to obtain your consent to process sensitive personal data, the right to withdraw your consent; and
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your privacy rights.
Depending on how the applicable privacy law defines a “sale,” we may sell personal data to third parties. For instance, if you are a resident of Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, or Virginia, we sell your personal data to third parties. We also process your personal data for targeted advertising.
To exercise your rights, please submit a request through our interactive webform available here or by calling us at 1-800-228-1679. If legally required, we will comply with your request upon verification of your identity and, to the extent applicable, the identity of the consumer on whose behalf you are making such request. To do so, we will ask you to verify data points based on information we have in our records concerning you. If you are submitting a request on behalf of another individual, please use the same contact methods described above. If we refuse to take action regarding your request, you may appeal our decision through our interactive webform available here or by calling us at 1-800-228-1679. If you would like to opt out of targeted advertising, you may alter your cookie preferences here
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The CCPA defines “personal information” to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available, deidentified or aggregated information or lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern. For purposes of this “Notice to California Residents” Section, we will refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
Notice at Collection of Personal Information
- Identifiers (name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name)
- Unique personal identifiers (device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers, or other similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone numbers, or other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers that can be used to identify a particular consumer or device)
- Personal information described in California’s Customer Records statute (California Civil Code § 1798.80(e)) (signature, physical characteristics or description, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information, as well as the categories listed in “Identifiers” category above)
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (race, color, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, age (40 and older), religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status, political affiliations or activities)
- Commercial information (records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies; and other commercial information (e.g., wedding, birthday, and other event information))
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (browsing history; search history; and information regarding consumer’s interaction with website, application, or advertisement)
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information
- Inferences drawn from above information to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
- Sensitive Personal Information. Personal Information that reveals a consumer’s racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs.
We collect Personal Information directly from you and from your family and friends, our affiliates, data analytics providers, social media networks, advertising networks, list brokers and managers, list rentals and cooperatives, internet service providers, government entities, operating systems and platforms, and data brokers. We do not collect all categories of Personal Information from each source.
In addition to the purposes stated above in the "HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION" Section, we currently may collect and may have collected the above categories of Personal Information for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards
- Helping to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, non-personalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with us, provided that your Personal Information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction with us
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing analytic services, or providing similar services
- Providing advertising and marketing services, except for cross-context behavioral advertising, to you provided that, for the purpose of advertising and marketing, our service providers and/or contractors shall not combine the Personal Information of opted-out consumers that the service provider or contractor receives from us, or on our behalf with Personal Information that the service provider or contractor receives from, or on behalf of, another person or persons or collects from its own interaction with you
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or product, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or product
- Advancing our commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing another person to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, property, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction
Sale, Sharing, and Disclosure of Personal Information
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of Third Parties|
Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name,;
Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, and other commercial information (e.g., wedding, birthday, and other event information);
Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements; and
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Vendors who provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, list brokers, list managers, marketplace facilitators, consumer reporting agencies;
Our marketing, research, and analytics partners; and
Third-party marketers (who may combine your personal information with their own records, and records available from other sources), for their own direct marketing purposes, and the direct marketing purposes of other third-party marketers.
We may have sold or shared Personal Information to third parties for the business or commercial purposes listed above.
We may have disclosed Personal Information for the business or commercial purposes listed above.
We do not knowingly collect, sell, or share the Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age. We do not use sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those allowed by the CCPA and its regulations.
Retention of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- (1) The right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, including the categories of Personal Information, the categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information (if applicable), the categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information (if applicable), and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- (2) The right to delete Personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- (3) The right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you;
- (4) If we sell or share Personal Information, the right to opt out of the sale or sharing;
- (5) If we use or disclose sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those allowed by the CCPA and its regulations, the right to limit our use or disclosure; and
- (6) The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of privacy rights the CCPA confers.
If you submit a request to delete online, you may be asked to confirm separately that you want your Personal Information deleted.
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a California resident, please submit the request through one of the designated methods discussed above. After submitting the request, we will require additional information to verify your authority to act on behalf of the California resident.
Our Process for Verifying a Request to Know, Delete, and/or Correct
We will comply with your request upon verification of your identity and, to the extent applicable, the identity of the California resident on whose behalf you are making such request.
We will verify your identity either to a “reasonable degree of certainty” or a “reasonably high degree of certainty” depending on the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the risk of harm to you by unauthorized disclosure, deletion, or correction as applicable. To do so, we will ask you to verify data points based on information we have in our records concerning you.
Right to Opt Out of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you have the right to direct us to stop selling or sharing your Personal Information.
You may submit a request to opt out of sales or sharing through our interactive webform available by clicking on this link: “ Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.” You also may submit a request by calling us toll free at 1-800-228-1679. If you have enabled privacy controls on your browser (such as a plugin), we will also treat that as a valid request to opt out.
Notice of Financial Incentive
From time to time, you may have the opportunity to provide Personal Information in exchange for discounts and price differences. For example, we provide discounts, free shipping, and other incentives in exchange for you signing up to receive marketing emails and/or text messages. Categories of Personal Information that we may collect when you subscribe to receive these incentives include your email address and telephone number, respectively. We also offer prizes in exchange for you entering our contests and/or giveaways. Categories of Personal Information that we may collect when you enter to receive prizes include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and other information depending on the promotion.
How to Opt-In and Right to Withdraw
Signing up for a financial incentive is optional. By providing your email address and/or telephone number during the discount sign-up process, you affirmatively opt in to receiving the financial incentive and to joining our marketing list. By submitting your contest or giveaway application, you affirmatively opt in to the possibility of receiving the financial incentive and to entering our contest and/or giveaway. You have the right to withdraw from these financial incentives at any time. If you opt out of receiving a financial incentive, we will not reduce the value of any financial incentives you previously received from us. If you wish to withdraw from receiving the financial incentive, you may submit such a request at any time by calling us toll free at 1-800-228-1679.
How the Financial Incentive is Reasonably Related to the Value of Your Personal Information
The financial incentive or price difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your Personal Information. We take into consideration, without limitation, the anticipated revenue generated from such information, the anticipated expenses which we might incur in the collection, storage, and use of such information, and the anticipated expenses which we might incur related to the offer, provision, and imposition of any financial incentive or price difference. Based on this analysis, the value of your Personal Information that allows us to make these offers and financial incentives is the value of the offer itself.
Shine the Light Law
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes (as those terms are defined in that statute). To make such a request, please call us at 1-800-228-1679.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices, please call us at 1-800-228-1679.