Product Safety News
Fun Express takes product safety seriously. To that end, we regularly test our product before it arrives at our warehouses to validate that it meets or exceeds applicable safety and regulatory requirements, including the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 ("CPSIA") and its regulations.
These are some of the steps we take:
- We actively engage our suppliers on product safety matters by:
- Instructing our suppliers that all product shipped to us is required to meet or exceed all applicable standards
- Providing information and training related to safety requirements
- Conducting factory inspections.
- Regularly reviewing suppliers' compliance.
- Our product testing is performed by one of the world's largest independent consumer product testing laboratories.
- Products are tested according to standards established by the CPSC, American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and other state and federal agencies, as applicable.
- A proper Children's Product Certificate or General Certificate of Conformity accompanies the shipment of products we purchase.
In addition to the CPSIA, there are numerous other federal product safety laws and regulations which Fun Express observes. Occasionally, individual states adopt regulations that are different from applicable federal requirements. In order to accommodate such unique situations, Fun Express may adjust its product offerings or make products unavailable to customers who reside in such states.
Fun Express strives to lead the industry on product safety. We are confident that our products are safe. If you have comments or questions, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.