If you have received items that you are not satisfied with, please Contact Us.
- Requests must be made within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Customer Service must authorize refunds and returns IN ADVANCE.
- All products must be returned with original labels affixed.
- Food, candy items, seasonal items, and personalized items are non-returnable.
- Only unworn clothing items (shirts, pants, sets, jackets, dresses, pajamas, etc.) may be returned.
- Returns must include the name of the original purchaser.
- Refunds will exclude return shipping, handling , and 15% restocking fees.
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.