- Resin Lily Long Ears IN-92/802
- Dangle-Leg Santa & Snowman IN-95/3080
- Silver & Gold Nativity Figurine IN-13913035
- Resin Mini Flock of Lambs IN-2/1178
- Elegant Reindeer IN-95/28440
- Resin Praying Lambs IN-36/801
- Mini Nativity Set IN-95/3653
- God Bless This Teacher Angel Figurine IN-13936813
- ArtMetal™ You’re Always An Angel Figurine IN-13936873
- ArtMetal™ Best Friends are Angels Figurine IN-13936875
- Holy Family Nativity Figurine IN-13811776
- Woodland Tabletop Animals IN-13805959
- 1 Corinthians 13 Tabletop Angel Figurine IN-13939278
- Rustic Angel Tabletopper IN-13818971
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.