Party Supplies & Home Decor
- DIY Small Round Birch Pillar with Bark IN-13759749
- Personalized Poly-Cotton Wedding Throw IN-90/249
- Antler Table Tossers IN-13612475
- Personalized Clear Champagne Flutes IN-47/404
- White Winter Mugs IN-13612433
- Plaid Christmas Tablecloth Roll IN-13615203
- Winter Retreat Mugs IN-13615911
- Wood And Faux Leather Footstool IN-91/5046
- Gold Wedding Bell Place Card Holders IN-13761513
- Fair Isle Platter IN-13612421
- White Antler 3-Candle Holder IN-13759728
- Jingle Bell Wreath Ornaments IN-13902768
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.