Party Supplies & Home Decor
- Personalized Poly-Cotton Wedding Throw IN-90/249
- Personalized Clear Champagne Flutes IN-47/404
- Dinosaur Eye Cutouts IN-13774571
- Witch’s Legs Yard Stakes Halloween Decoration IN-13743271
- Plush Witch's Legs Halloween Decoration IN-93/807
- Bag of Bones Halloween Decoration IN-25/5139
- Skull Drinking Cups IN-25/1657
- Gold Wedding Bell Place Card Holders IN-13761513
- Jingle Bell Wreath Ornaments IN-13902768
- Paper Eyeball Beverage Napkins IN-25/5916
- Gothic Halloween Witch Legs Yard Stakes IN-13837059
- Gold Bag of Bones Halloween Decoration IN-13775250
- Zombie Hands Doorstop Halloween Decoration IN-13813306
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.