- Premium Metallic Silver Plastic Forks - 24 Ct. IN-13773243
- Glass Beverage Dispenser IN-13578139
- Premium White Elegance Plastic Dinner Plates IN-13753987
- White Premium Plastic Dessert Plates Silver Edge IN-13754007
- White Premium Plastic Forks IN-13780041
- Black Premium Plastic Knives IN-13780035
- White Premium Plastic Knives IN-13780031
- Black Premium Plastic Forks IN-13780043
- White Premium Plastic Spoons IN-13780047
- Premium White Dinner Plates with Silver Trim IN-13738069
- Premium Gold Dot Champagne Flutes IN-13754080
- Clear Premium Square Dinner Plastic Plates IN-13779978
- White Elegance Premium Plastic Dessert Plates IN-13752903
- White Dinner Plates with Rose Gold Edging IN-13745678
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.