Occasions, Events & Themes
- Color Your Own Spring Birds IN-13944216
- Color Your Own Spring Flowers IN-13940173
- Color Your Own Sea Life Shapes IN-13940642
- DIY Unfinished Wood 3D Dinosaurs IN-13940890
- Stained Trim Tabletop Chalkboard IN-13943875
- Stained Centerpiece Frame IN-13947457
- White Centerpiece Frame IN-13943869
- Color Your Own Western Character Picture Frames IN-13943740
- Bunny Tabletop Décor IN-13936496
- With My Whole Heart Tabletop Sign IN-13950095
- Iridescent Drink Umbrellas IN-13909854
- Bulk St. Patrick’s Day Pencils IN-13958462
- Bulk Small Ombre Bamboo Baskets - 72 Pc. IN-13958468
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.