Novelties & Candy
- Plastic Magnifying Glasses IN-39/701
- Handcuffs with Keys IN-39/841
- Plastic Transparent Flashlights on A Rope IN-24/1881
- Plastic Mini Flashlights on a Rope IN-23/149
- Black Nomad Sunglasses IN-50/333
- Plastic Spy Magnifying Glasses IN-39/123
- Large Beam Flashlight Keychains PDQ IN-13729266
- Mini Bible Verse Cameras IN-13647282
- Vinyl President Rubber Duckies IN-16/1328
- Bright Binoculars IN-39/139
- Magic Disappearing Ink IN-25/90
- Plastic Top Secret Invisible Ink Markers IN-13647362
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.