Novelties & Candy
- Glow-in-the-Dark Shutter Glasses IN-39/2049
- Mini Bright Puzzle Cubes IN-12/4150
- Vinyl Mini Digi Rubber Duckies IN-13682131
- Mini Silver UFO Lamp IN-23/171
- Inflatable Microphones IN-49/133
- Inflatable Giant Microphones IN-49/460
- Plastic Mini Strobe Light IN-26/1490
- Hexagon Neon Mini Bubble Bottles IN-12/2320
- Rock Star Rubber Duckies IN-16/878
- Plastic Slap Bracelet Assortment - 100 pcs. IN-24/2501
- Crystal Sugar Rock Candy Lollipops IN-/K800
- Pop Rocks® IN-/K289
- Kids’ Star-Shaped Sunglasses IN-83/117
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.