- Gold Metallic Fringe Door Curtain IN-26/1755
- Plastic Gold Teamwork Medals IN-12/4933
- Goldtone Laser Winner Medals IN-39/1457
- 1st Place Gold Medals IN-39/161-BC
- Gold Silhouette Luau Cutouts IN-13836251
- Large Gold Foil Dot Cutouts IN-13846101
- Plastic Tropical Trophies IN-34/1588
- Plastic Bible Verse Goldtone Coins IN-39/1100
- Foil Dragon Door Curtain IN-3/3506
- Gold Chevron Pennant Banner IN-13666765
- Gold Leaf Garland IN-13807635
- Unicorn Glitter Cutouts IN-13828902
- Honey Can Do Chevron Wire Trash Bin IN-14093543
Tax-exempt status is typically available for qualifying Businesses, Governments, Non-Profit Entities and Educational Institutions. All users who make tax exempt purchases with a business account on behalf of the business are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
In order to apply your tax-exempt status to eligible purchases, the business Account Administrator must enroll in our tax exemption program available below. The tax exempt wizard will guide you through the process of enrolling in our program. Your tax-exempt status will usually be activated upon completing enrollment, unless you are required to upload your certificate in which approval can take up to 5 minutes. You can also use this tool to edit or update your status or to add additional tax exemptions in the future.